I am a certified Jungian psychoanalyst and a licensed professional clinical counselor with over fifteen years experience training and working in psychology. I have worked in community mental health, in a group practice, and in private practice. Prior to being an analyst and therapist, I was first a lawyer and then a stay-at-home parent. I have served extensively as a community volunteer, helping organizations develop effective, person-centered management processes. I have broad experience engaging with spirituality and religion.
Education and Training:
- Xavier University, BA (English)
- University of Cincinnati, JD (Law)
- The Athenaeum of Ohio, MA (Counseling)
- Clinical Internship: IKRON Corporation, Cincinnati, Ohio
- C. G. Jung Institute of Chicago, (Analytical Psychology)
- International Association of Analytical Psychology, Diplomate
I am married with grown children. I enjoy time with family and friends and periods of solitude. I am an active person, walking, biking, and hiking often. I never seem to finish the stack of books next to my chair, and I love to travel.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, explore this site and contact me at 513.283.9371 or use the Contact form.